From: Paul Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Vicky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: struts-user <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Applet tree menu or using jsp/struts? URGENT !!
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 11:05:16 +0100

On 08/08/2003 03:57 Vicky wrote:
Hello group,

I have tree menu running in applet in one of my applications. Currently i
am in the process of evaluating whether to continue with tree menu in
applet or to develop tree menu using jsp, struts etc.? what are the pros
and cons between these two options. Also i am looking for some example or
tutorial for treee menu using jsp/struts. In my case data for tree menu
are coming from xml file.

Any help would be appreciated. Also early response would be appreciated
highly.

Thanks

Take a look at Tomcat's Admin application. It's Struts based and has a tree menu.

HTH

--
Paul Thomas